Invoice Payment Approval
When submitting invoices for payment, please make sure your invoices or emails include the following:
- Date goods were received. If we are paying for a service, please include the beginning and ending date the services were provided.
- Please include the words “OK TO PAY.”
- Approval signature.
- Date invoice is approved for payment.
- If there is more than one cost center number on the purchase order, please include the cost center number to be charged for the payment.
- Reference the correct purchase order number.
Completed invoices should be submitted to Cindy Rossow, Accounts Payable, Business Services, WA236.
- If a vendor, such as a guest speaker, does not submit their own invoice, please complete a CS1441.
- Always remember that the invoice must follow the terms of the contract, purchase order or quote.