Update on Employee Travel Outside for Minnesota for College or University Related Purposes

Domestic Travel

Please complete the out of state travel form and submit to your supervisor. Domestic travel only needs to be approved through the Dean, unless the request includes a travel advance, in which case the request needs to be approved through the VP and President offices.

International Travel

As per the updated guidance document from Chancellor Malhotra (August 6, 2021), the following is in effect until further notice for employee international travel.

  • Level 3 and 4 Countries. Travel to Level 3 or Level 4 countries listed on the US Department of State Travel Advisory site will continue to require prior approval from the system office (System Procedure 3.41.1).


Email provost@mnsu.edu.