Return of State of Minnesota Financial Aid for Official and Unofficial Withdrawals
August 1, 2020
Vice President for Finance and Administration
The University will determine the amount of funds from Minnesota student financial aid programs that has been earned by a student who officially or unofficially withdraws, as well as any unearned portion that must be returned to the Minnesota Office of Higher Education. This policy exists in conjunction with
University Policy: Return of Title IV Federal Aid for Official and Unofficial Withdrawals.
State aid programs reviewed for return of funds under this policy include:
- Minnesota State Grant
- Minnesota Post-Secondary Child Care Grant
- Minnesota Public Safety Officer’s Survivor Grant
- Minnesota Student Education Loan Fund (SELF)
- Minnesota Indian Scholarship Program
- Minnesota Veterans Education Benefits
- Minnesota Teacher Candidate Grant
Minnesota financial aid refunds are calculated using the Minnesota Office of Higher Education Refund Policy.
In compliance with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education Refund Policy.