Health and Safety Committee
The University Safety Committee supports the mission of the University by actively promoting and aggressively pursuing safe work conditions, areas, and methods for all employees, students, and guests to the University.
- Provide a safe working environment for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide the university with information to comply with federal, state and local regulations.
- Manage infectious, non-hazardous and hazardous waste.
- Monitor environmental conditions.
- Evaluate and eliminate risks that can harm buildings, property, and campus community and visitors.
2023 Committee Members
|Bargaining Unit/Department||Member Name|
|EHS & RM Admin Support (minutes)||Becky Gahler|
|AFSCME - Unit 202||Judy Rohde|
|AFSCME - Unit 203||Debbie Sanford|
|AFSCME - Unit 206||Larry Hennis|
|AFSCME - Unit 207||Annalis Luck|
|Commissioner's Plan/HR||Emily Engesser|
|Commissioner's Plan/HR||Letetia Klebel|
|EHS & RM / MAPE||Chandler Holland|
|Interfaculty Organization||John Paul|
|MMA/Residential Life||Perry Conrad|
|Campus Security & Emergency Management||Loren Jansen|
|Safety & Compliance Officer||Joel Leonard|
|Chemical Hygiene Officer & Radiation Safety Officer||Maddie Straka|
|Student Representative||Idman Ibrahim|