Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Repairs to equipment and buildings
- Assembly and disassembly of furniture
- Installation of shelves and other wall mounted devices
- Kitchen Equipment Repair (including refrigeration)
- Athletic Equipment Repair
- Art Equipment Repair
- Some Construction
Barry Wilkins, Building Maintenance Supervisor
Office: 118 Wiecking Center
After Hours Contact: University Security at 507-389-2111
Building Maintenance zones on campus.
- Zone 1 is all academic, athletic and administrative buildings;
- Zone 2 includes Residential Life Facilities, Campus Dining Center and the Centennial Student Union.