Every cycle of evaluation, work groups from the membership of the Budget, Planning, and Assessment & Evaluation Sub-Meet and Confers evaluate and bring forward recommendations for continuous improvement.
Budget Planning Process Links
- Minnesota State Colleges & Universities Instructional Cost Study
The annual Minnesota State Colleges and Universities Instructional Cost Study examines an institution's general fund operating expenditures including chargebacks but not including federal, state and private grant funds or auxiliary enterprises, and calculates the cost per student for programs and courses for each institution.
- Minnesota State Mankato Institutional Research Credit Hour Data
Minnesota State Mankato Institutional Research Office website contains current and historical reports on academic data summaries, GPA averages, history of course offerings, credit hours, majors, enrollment , et.
- Minnesota State Colleges & Universities Allocation Framework Data
This link provides information on the history and development of the allocation framework that is used for our state funding allocation.
- FY12 Budget Reduction Planning
- FY12 Division Reduction Plans
- FY12 Timeline of Budget Reduction Plans
- FY10 Division Reduction Plans
- Cost Containment Comments