Faculty Improvement Grant (FIG) Application Information
The Faculty Improvement Grant is designed to provide funding for faculty members to improve performance in the areas of teaching, scholarly or creative activity, continuing preparation and study, contributions to student growth and development, or service to the university and community.
FIG Application Materials:
- FIG Guidelines and Evaluation Form (Please note: The two-year time frame for eligibility is for full calendar years)
- FIG Checklist
- FIG Application
- Employee Travel & Expense Reimbursement (Business Travel Expense Forms and Guidelines)
- Update on Employee Travel Outside for Minnesota for College or University Related Purposes
- Compile all completed FIG application materials in a single PDF file.
- Submit PDF application electronically to your Dean's Office before the deadline.
Calendars and Deadlines:
View the FIG grant review cycles and deadlines.
If you have any questions, contact your department chair and/or dean.