Hours of Operation
Postal Services provides mailing services for Minnesota State Mankato departments only. If you have a personal mailing need, the Mankato Post Office is located at 220 East Main Street, Suite 100.
Monday through Friday
8am - 4pm
All mail leaves campus at 1:30pm each day.
Office Support Services will prepare your mass mailings according to the United States Post Office specifications. Your mailings will be automated to give you the best postage rates.
- Express Mail (Overnight) *Must be at Postal Services by 12 pm to guarantee next-day delivery
- Certified Mail with Return Receipt
- Registered Mail (must have $$ value)
- Priority Mail
- International Services
Address Update Services - Required by USPS
- OSS Mail Processing Charge Per Job - $20.00
- Labeling: White label (we print) = $0.04/label
- Direct Imprint - $0.04/piece
- Tabs: $0.03 per tab
- Gold foil seal - $0.05 per seal
- Machine inserts: $0.05 per insert
- All miscellaneous hand labor = $0.05 per insert
Postal Services bulk sorting charges
- Non-Automated bulk - $25 per 1,000 pieces
- Automated bulk - $25 per mailing
- Flats - Automated bulk rate plus an additional $0.05 per piece.