Hours of Operation
Postal Services provides mailing services for Minnesota State Mankato departments only. If you have a personal mailing need, the Mankato Post Office is located at 220 East Main Street, Suite 100.
Monday through Friday
8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Phone: (507) 389-2173
All mail leaves campus at 1:30pm each day.
Office Support Services will prepare your mass mailings according to United States Post Office specifications. Your mailings will be automated to give you the best postage rates.
- Express Mail (Overnight) *Must be at Postal Services by 12:00pm to guarantee next day delivery
- Certified Mail with Return Receipt
- Registered Mail (must have $$ value)
- Priority Mail
- International Services
Address Update Services - Required by USPS
- OSS Mail Processing Charge Per Job - $15.00
- Labeling: White label (we print) = $0.03/label
- Direct Imprint - $0.03/piece
- Tabs: $0.02 per tab
- Gold foil seal - $0.05 per seal
- Machine inserts: $0.03 per insert
- All miscellaneous hand labor = $0.05 per piece
Postal Services bulk sorting charges
- Non-Automated bulk - $25 per 1,000 pieces
- Automated bulk - $20 per mailing
- Flats - Automated bulk rate plus an additional $0.03 per piece.