Types of Mail
Use the following guidelines:
- Make sure your cost center number is on the mail piece or you have an account card attached with your mailings.
- Separate each account into separate bundles.
- Use respective mail cards for mail that needs special service (i.e. Priority, Express, Certified).
- All flaps of envelopes must be down.
- Separate SEALED and UNSEALED envelopes.
- Must have a Minnesota State University return address on all mail.
Express (Overnight) Mail
- Needs to be to Minnesota State Mankato Postal Services by 12:00 P.M. to guarantee next day delivery.
Large mailings (over 200 pieces) can be sent out as a bulk mailing at a reduced rate.
A bulk mailing can result in savings of 60 to 70 percent over first class rates. Please allow up to an extra 8-10 days for delivery.
Call Tammy Trcka at 507-389-2173 for additional information.