The Workers' Compensation Program at Minnesota State Mankato is a no-fault insurance program that pays benefits for employees who sustain work-related injuries or illnesses. Meaning: the condition must be caused, aggravated or accelerated by work activities or the work environment.
- Promptly report injuries to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Provide all necessary and applicable information
- Work with supervisor and Human Resources on absences and Return to Work
- Complete timely and accurate timesheets
Incident Reporting Procedure
All employees, including graduate assistants and student workers, who sustain an injury while performing the duties of their position should:
- Immediately report any workplace incident or injury to your supervisor.
- Complete the first report of injury (online submission).
- If you have any questions, contact Human Resources on 507-398-2015.
- For questions about general safety in your physical workspace contact Chandler Holland on 507-389-5568.